Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Suthuhn' Cuisine - Fried Cookie Dough?!

Ohhh yes! Don't knock it til you try it...or til you end up in the ER with a heart attack and dough-clogged arteries.
So the SC State Fair is in Columbia and I swear I've been dreaming of fried cookie dough balls (warm, chocolate chip dough on the inside, a little fried crunchy goodness on the outside), fried oreos, and fried snickers bars. But, new this year at the fair is chocolate fried bacon! Wha?! Now, I haven't tried that, and for once the idea of a chocolate creation doesn't have my taste buds droolin all over themselves. I'm hoping to pop by the fair this weekend (just for the chocolate, no gnawin on giant turkey legs for this girl) and am trying to decide, 'do I sample the chocolate fried bacon?!' I'll keep you posted.
At the aforementioned food, I know you're wondering why the South is overweight. And now that I can almost taste that cookie dough I'm off to eat my oatmeal like a good little dieter.

3 comments:

  1. Def try it! And report back, I am very curious. I wish I could get my hands on some fried oreo's, sadly they don't have them in France. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send some chocolate fried bacon to Canada! I need the extra weight to keep me warm this winter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous....come back to the South...we'll give you as much bacon and chocolate as you want! :) Love and miss both of you, cuz.

    Linds...I'm with Jessica, I've been hearing about this and need for someone to try it out and report back...guess you are the woman for the job!! :)

    ReplyDelete