Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Southern Silliness

It just took me 1.5 hours to create this blog! Aren't I supposed to belong to the technology/computer generation?? Now that I've actually got this thing up and going (assuming I'll even be able to log back in) I don't have time to write because I'm off to cheerleading practice!
Wipe that worried look off your face. I won't be skirtin' around in my old high school uniform anytime soon, I'm helping to coach our local middle schoolers. Choreographing hip hop dances that my old squad mates would be proud of! On that note, I better skeedaddle. Go Wildcats!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo....Linds has started a blog. Oh Lord, the internet, especially blog-land, may never be the same!! :)

    Kudos to you dear cousin, can't wait to read all about it.

    And concerning the "obnoxious extended family" you speak of...certainly you wouldn't be referring to anyone I know. :)

    ReplyDelete