Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't Read Hungry...

Consider yourself warned...don't read this if you're the least bit hungry!

Today at work this evil nice lady brought us some hot, fresh, chocolate chip scones. The smell took me right back to the days of living in the sorority house when the biggest worry we had was whether to have the raspberry white chocolate scone or the blueberry. Tough times! But, today, the worry was...can I have just ONE bite? ;)

And the delicious temptations reminded me that I have yet to blog about one of my most favorite meals of 2010. This is pretty late, but I promised I would so here goes...

Introducing...FRIED COOKIE DOUGH! The State Fair meal of champions! It sounds weird, but these little fried balls are so good they make ya wanna slap yo momma! (Which is probably not a good idea cause you may want her to drive you to the hospital when your arteries clog.)



Seriously, folks...it is ALLLL it is cracked up to be! And cookie dough isn't the only thing you can deep fry. Uh uh, here in the South, we get creative about the important things in life. You can try deep fried oreos like my friend, Tori...



You can even have fried butter or fried Pepsi!



Fried Snickers was okay, fried milky way pretty good, I LOVE a fried pickle, but only fried cookie dough will leave me licking my fingers!



No judging, folks. Save that for the man I saw wolfing down the Krispy Kreme donut cheeseburger. I mean, onions, ketchup, and beef in the middle of two glazed donuts? Now that is something I can't bring myself to try!

Oh, and after you've stuffed yourself with 10,000 calories, make sure you go hang out with Boyz II Men!



It makes for a really FULL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment