Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great Deal!

So...I have a teensy lil problem. It's nothing, really. I'm just a tiny bit addicted to shopping. Retail therapy. Online shopping. In-store shopping. Shopping for others. Finding a deal. Bargaining. SHOPPING. I only go for good deals, though, unless it's just a 'got-have-it-totally-worth-the-money" purchase. (IE: My favorite summer Anthropologie dress.) I trace this back to Saturday mornings at the Jockey Lot growing up...you only get $5 so you better make it stretch!

But, really, one of my favorite things to do is shop for others. I loooove when my friends get me to take them shopping to pick out new clothes! Or when someone gives me money to get clothes for a certain occasion. And buying gifts is fun to me, too. One of my 'dream' jobs is to be a personal shopper...sadly, I don't even know how this would work. ?? And, sadly, I think I shop better for others than for myself!

However, I thought maybe you (sorry to any guys who read this blog) could benefit from my hobby! So, introducing the Deal of the Week:

Anthropologie (one of my favorite stores) has this cutie-pie sweater/shrug for $68.00



And...Target has the same thing (and in more colors) for only $25!



Same exact sweater - believe me, I have this Target version hanging in my closet! Due to my shopping addiction hobby, I find lots of these, so if ya'll are interested, I can blog more of them! Enjoy this 'Deal of the Week!'

2 comments:

  1. I have been surprised at the clothing/styles I have found at Target. I also love TJMaxx. I have figured out, if I want clothes..I am going to have to go the cheaper route right now. I look forward to seeing more of your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we didn't know how good we had it in college, huh?! Thank you for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete